|| Accountants Guide to Email,
Record Retention, Destruction &
Security for 2010+2011
||Updated with the most recent changes in this rapidly developing field
||Protect yourself under the rapidly changing laws of litigation, technology, privacy, electronic
commerce and computer security.
||Attorney Wright will cover……
- Criminal prosecution of Arthur Andersen for destroying records
- Legal theory of record retention policies
- Coping with the unique legal properties of e-mail
- The proliferation of e-mail and other electronic records
- The magic of computer forensic experts
- How to reform your record retention policies to protect yourself
- Unraveling the confusion around electronic signatures
- How computer forensic experts uncover damaging information
- New Federal Rules on discovery of e-mail and other e-records in litigation.
- Record creation/delivery/retention rules for using electronic commerce with consumers
- The new laws requiring companies to notify customers of identity theft and consumer privacy
- Your liability for insecurity of e-records and information systems
||Materials contain references and URLs to outside materials for further reading
||8 (can be customized from 1 to 8 hours)
||Public accountants, Controllers, CFOs, CEOs, business executives, security officers
||Benjamin Wright, Esq.
||Mix and match topics to customize presentations for in-house and conferences